B.Des in Fashion Communication & Styling Firstly, Its a Full time 4 years Graduation Course focusing on is an exciting domain of the fashion industry; it is a multilateral dialogue between the individual/brand and its consumers. The four-year specialization program integrates the fashion business, communication strategy and fashion system with design practice, new media techniques and new channels to articulate the language of fashion and design with the delivery of good content in both words, graphics and understanding can be balanced. Imagery Secondly, It is also a design of Sustainability with design of Social Needs. conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill-
Bachelors of Design in Fashion Communication & Styling
- Regular lectures
- Industry leaders experiences lectures
- Digital Tools Training
- Live Projects
- Field trips
- Apprenticeship &
Hence Practical teachings gives knowledge of the social context of design along with broader cultural.
1. Know the B.Des in Fashion Communication & Stylings
a lot from global fashion industry. Fashion Communication & Stylings includes Visual merchandisers are the brain behind the scintillating display and decor in any brand’s store. This is done to attract customers by the use of colour, symmetry, presentation as well as interpersonal skills. Brand managers are experts who work to make a positive and lasting impact on the minds of customers related to their brand.
They aim to improve consumer satisfaction by improving service and adding value by monitoring changing trends in the market. His expertise is to highlight and build a brand image. Image consultants are responsible for advising firms and their employees about their personal appearance. They are experts in telling individuals what style, color, material would best suit their personality and body type, and how to present themselves to others. Leading visual communications specialist in using computer applications and software to design visual graphics for websites and multimedia companies. These designs often represent a company’s marketing goals.
The basic eligibility criteria for Admission in BDes in Fashion Communication & Styling is that the applicants must have passed 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent from a recognized Indian board.
2. Be aware of how your thoughts and ideas relate to each other BDes Fashion Communication & Styling: Eligibility Criteria
- at first Candidates must have passed 10+2 in (UP, Bihar, MP any where in India )any stream or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- Also appear and qualify for the entrance examinations conducted by various colleges/institutions.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2.
B.Des in Fashion Communication & Styling Course Highlights
B.Des in Fashion Communication & Styling Entrance Exams in Particular
B Des Fashion Communication & Styling is very important for you. Many people struggle in the final analysis If you do, study them and make sure you practice a lot. Our Fashion Communication & Styling training can help you in admission in case low score. Also, make sure you are aware of the structure of your text. This way, it will be easy to choose the best transition admission Colleges or universities available.
|Entrance Exams||Conducting Bodies||Exam Dates||Last Date of Registration|
|Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED)||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay||23rd January||Nov|
|NIFT Entrance Exam||National Institute of Fashion Technology||Likely January||Tentatively December|
|Pearl Academy Entrance Exam||Pearl Academy||February Cycle – Written Exam: February |
April Cycle – Written Exam: April
|Feb Cycle – January|
|UPESDAT||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||March , April , May||March|
|NID Design Aptitude Test (NID DAT)||National Institute of Design||Jan,||Tuesday, November|
|ISDI Challenge||Atlas Skilltech University||Early Cycle -31st October |
Regular Cycle – Tentatively February
|Early cycle – 1st to 30th November 2021.|
Regular Cycle – Tentatively February
|United World Institute of Design Entrance Exam (UIDDAT)||Karnavati University||January||January|
|Sushant University Design Aptitude Test SUDAT||Sushant University||February, 2022||February|
Best Career Options after BDes in Fashion Communication & Styling:
There are Many bright Career options after Successful completion of the Course
- Persue Higher Education (Masters) of 2 years in Duration in Fashion Communication & Styling
- Become an Entrepreneur and Start own business (Startup). Many Top BDes Colleges in India even provide seed funding to their passing out students for startups
- Various other lucrative job profiles are as Fashion Communication & Stylinger, Accessory Stylist, Brand Manager, Designer, Footwear/Luggage Designer, Gift ware Maker, Trend Researcher, Handicrafts & Lifestyle Products Maker, Jewelry Designer, Leather Goods Maker, Product Manager, Entrepreneur, Retail Store Manager, Teacher/Lecturer, Visual Merchandiser Moreover.
Bachelors of Design in Fashion Communication & Styling Course Syllabus
|First (1st) Year||Second (2nd) Year||Third (3rd) year||Fourth (4th) Year|
|Visual Culture||Design Culture||Cultural Studies (History)||Business Tools for Designers|
|Material Culture||Design Language||Design Research||Social Enterprise Projects|
|Media Culture (Adobe Illustrator)||Material Design||Envisioning Design Directions||Future Labs|
|Design Culture||3D Tools||Mass Customisation||Developing Specialized Product (s)|
|Communicative English||Usability||Mixed Materials||Career Mentoring|
|Object Stories||International Experience||Design Projects|
|Craft||Small Scale Manufacturing||Creation of a Professional Portfolio|
|Usability in Practice.||Industry Live Projects|
Outline of common concepts taught Bdes in Fashion Communication & Styling.
- History of accessories
- Portfolio development
- Visual Communication (Graphics)
- Accessory specializations
- Fabrics and materials
- Pattern making and designs
- Industrial production
- Marketing strategies
- Craft development and research
- Accessory Sketching Course
- Footwear Designing
- Handbag & Belt Design Course
- Accessories Merchandising
- Interior Design
How do you think this BDes will help you with your academic plans and/or in like fashion career ambition?